URGENT - FIRE WEATHER MESSAGE National Weather Service...
Yavapai County Mountains (Fire Weather Zone 108)-
Little Colorado River Valley in Navajo County (Fire Weather Zone 113)-
Little Colorado River Valley in Apache County (Fire Weather Zone 114)-
Western Mogollon Rim (Fire Weather Zone 115)-
Eastern Mogollon Rim (Fire Weather Zone 116)-
White Mountains (Fire Weather Zone 117)-
Yavapai County Valleys and Basins (Fire Weather Zone 137)-
Oak Creek and Sycamore Canyons (Fire Weather Zone 138)-
334 AM MST Thu Apr 12 2018
...RED FLAG WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM NOON TODAY TO 7 PM MST THIS EVENING FOR STRONG WINDS AND LOW RELATIVE HUMIDITY...
...RED FLAG WARNING IN EFFECT FROM NOON TO 6 PM MST FRIDAY FOR STRONG WINDS AND LOW RELATIVE HUMIDITY...
The National Weather Service in Flagstaff has issued a Red Flag Warning, which is in effect from noon to 6 PM MST Friday.
* Affected Area...Along and south of Interstate 40.
* Timing...Today from Noon to 7 PM MST and Friday from Noon to 6 PM MST.
* 20 FOOT WIND...Southwest 25 to 35 MPH, gusting to 45 to 60 MPH.
* RELATIVE HUMIDITY...6 to 12 percent.
* IMPACTS...Any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly. Outdoor burning is not recommended.
A Red Flag Warning means that critical fire weather conditions are either occurring or are imminent. A combination of strong winds and low relative humidities can contribute to extreme fire behavior.
Please notify field crews of this red flag warning.